The Hearing Instrument Specialist program provides students with the opportunity to study and develop clinical skills that will enable them to test hearing, select appropriate hearing instruments and dispense these aids to those in need. Skills are reinforced at our on-site WAVE Hearing Clinic.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent**
- Grade 12 English (C or U)
- Grade 11 Math (M or U) or Grade 12 (C or U) – a grade of 70% or higher is required OR Grade 11 Physics (U) or Grade 12 (C or U) with a grade of 60% or higher, may be accepted in lieu of Math.
- Grade 11 Biology (C or U) or Grade 12 (U) – a grade of 70% or higher is required.
- An information session is strongly recommended.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.