- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (U/C), or Open (O) preparation levels with Grade 12 English (C/U) Level.
- or successful completion of the Mature Student Assessment.
- or successful completion of the General Education Development Test (GED).
- or appropriate credits from the Academic and Career Entrance program (ACE).
Other Courses Required
- Grade 12 Math (MCT4C or University Preparation) &
- Grade 11 or 12 Physics (College or University Preparation) &
- Grade 11 or 12 Biology OR Chemistry (College or University Preparation)
Minimum final grade of 75% in each required course.
If currently enrolled in the course, must have a midterm and final mark of 75% or higher to qualify for selection/admission.
How To Apply:-
- Copies of high school, college and/or university transcripts and diplomas and/or degrees, in their original language AND translated into English;
- Copy of English proficiency result for all students whose first language is not English (Academic IELTS or TOEFL preferred); and
- A copy of a valid passport (page with photo and associated details)
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.