Post type:- Bachelor
The program’s multidisciplinary approach borrows from the strengths of traditional kinesiology and health sciences curricula and enhances them with business management and lab experiences.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4U)
- Biology, Grade 12 (U)
plus one of:
- Physics, Grade 12 (U)
- Chemistry, Grade 12 (U)
- Mathematics, Grade 12 (U)
- Three additional Grade 12 credits at the U or M level
- Minimum of 65% in each course
- Two semesters of post-secondary education plus required courses with a minimum 65% in each course.
How to Apply:-
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.