Post type:-Bachelor, Diploma
Duration:- 4 years
This interdisciplinary degree-diploma combination is offered by Lakehead University and Georgian College. Upon completion, you will receive both an Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Applied Life Sciences from Lakehead University and the Biotechnology Diploma from Georgian College.
- Successful graduation from an academic secondary school program or equivalent (For most countries, the same academic preparation as is required for university entrance in that country is required for consideration. Refer to Admission Requirements by Country.)
- Program-Specific Prerequisite courses completed at the senior level.
- Equivalent of a minimum 70% overall final average (Canadian)
How To Apply:-
- Official Transcripts
- Lakehead Universities may require undergraduate applicants to have official international academic transcripts submitted directly to World Education Services (WES) Canada for verification as part of the admission process.
- Course Descriptions
- Language Proficiency Requirements (if applicable)
- Consent Form & Reference Letter (Nursing transfer applicants only)
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.