Post type:- Bachelor
Duration:- 4 years
English is the language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students must demonstrate English-language competency prior to admission. There are numerous ways to meet the English Language Admission Standard.
General admission requirements
- Graduation from a university-preparatory program at a senior secondary school: Higher Secondary School Certificate awarded on completion of Standard XII. Certificates must be official. Photocopies are acceptable if certified by school principal, head, or counsellor. Notarized copies are not acceptable.
- Admission average calculated on final year academic courses/exams: Grades required for admission will vary by program, but based on the India grading scale, the minimum average needed to fall within the competitive range is approximately 74% on a 33% pass scale, or 76% on a 40% pass scale.
Degree-specific requirements: Science
- Math (Standard XII Level)
- Chemistry (Standard XII Level)
- Physics (Standard XII Level) (highly recommended)
How To Apply:-
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.