Post type:- Bachelor
- All academic requirements must be current within five years of applying to the program
- BC secondary school graduation or equivalent
- Minimum 70% in BIOL 090 or Biology 12
- Minimum 70% in CHEM 080 or Chemistry 11
- Minimum 70% in MATH 080, MATH 082 or MATH 090 or Math 11, as of 2013 in Foundations or
- Pre-Calculus Math 11 or 12
- Minimum 70% in English 090 or English 12 or equivalent
- Completion of CASPer testing and submission of results to Registration.
- There are generally only 4 available times to take this assessment in January and February of
- each year.
- Details of this assessment are included in the Admissions package and on our website
English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Students whose first language is not English may be required to undergo the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). An overall score of 6.5 in all bands is required to enter the program.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to arrange this assessment through Student Services or an education advisor at the College.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.