Post type:- Bachelor
1. Grade 12 or equivalent (completing all the prerequisites below is considered by NIC BSN program as Grade 12 equivalent)
2. C+ in Biology 12 or NIC BIO 060/BIO 110, or equivalent within the last 10 years.
3. C+ in Chemistry 11 or NIC CHE 051, or equivalent within the last 10 years.
4. C+ in Provincial English 12 or English 12 First Peoples or NIC ENG 060 or ENG 096 or ENG 098 or ESL 090.
5. C+ in Principles of Math 11 or Applications of Math 12 or PreCalculus 11 or Foundations of Math 12 or NIC MAT 053.
6. Applicants who are current high school students must submit interim transcripts and complete the Self-Reporting Grade form.
Prospective students must meet the following academic requirements:
1. Submit official transcripts from PN Program and other educational institutions attended.
2. Submit verification of registration status from CLPNBC.
3. C+ in one of Principles of Math 11, Applications of Math 12, Pre-Calculus 11, Foundations of Math 12, NIC MAT 053 or a Math assessment test.
4. *C in ENG 115 or ENG 117
5. *C in BIO 160/161 and 260
6. *C in NUR 170 and NUR 173 from either NIC or VIU.
*C is minimum requirement in any one course but the cumulative average of all 6 courses must be 65% or better.
How To Apply:-
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.