Post type:- Bachelor
The Bachelor’s study program in Nutritional Management and Dietetics is an innovative and interdisciplinary program that builds the missing bridge between classic, research-focused to practically oriented nutritional science. Besides natural science and biomedical content, well-founded knowledge in the area of dietetics is conveyed that is complemented by interdisciplinary basic knowledge in nutritional psychology and economics.
- Nutritional Science Competence
- Specialization Dietetics
- Multidisciplinary Studies
An interest in
- food products and their manufacturing
- getting in contact with people
- knowledge transfer
The following qualities
- commitment to constantly continuing your education in the future
- changes resulting from dietetics becoming more academic
- the innovative nature of the study program
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.