Post type:- Bachelor
Duration:- 6 semesters
Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is the first Austrian higher education institute to offer interdisciplinary medical degree programmes in line with the requirements of the Bologna model. The Health Sciences bachelor programme gives students the skills they need to enter new, cutting-edge health professions, and lays the foundations for developing medical expertis.
- secondary school-leaving examination.
- vocational matriculation examination.
- general university entrance examination for medical degree programs
Proof of English language proficiency with minimum level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
- IELTS (minimum score 6.0)
- TOEFL (minimum score 87)
- Cambridge: First Certificate in English (FCE)
- or an equivalent qualification
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.