The Certificate in Business Management (CBM) is offered full–time or part–time, with some courses offered by video conference. This Certificate program is designed to provide a firm foundation of business principles. Should you be entrepreneurial or curious about a career in business this could be your opportunity. By the end of this program the student will have a sound introduction to the key functional areas of business practice. Courses in the CBM are fully transferable to VIU’s Bachelor of Business Administration undergraduate degree
All programs at VIU have admission requirements, which represent the minimum standing you must have completed in order to qualify for entry. Different types of programs have different requirements. Admission requirements are in place to ensure that students will have a reasonable opportunity to succeed in their studies.
VIU has an entry level for everyone. If you do not meet the admission requirements for the program you have chosen, we can help you upgrade your qualifications so that you will be able to qualify for admission to that program in the future.
Canadian citizens and those with permanent residence status in Canada are eligible for admission to University Academic programs if they meet one of the following conditions:
- graduation from a B.C. secondary school, or equivalent, with a minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples;
- previous degree from a recognized university;
- visiting student from a college or university (a “Letter of Permission” from the home institution is required);
- a transfer student from a college or university (at least 24 transferable university-level credits completed);
- mature student—at least 21 years of age (or will turn 21 in the first semester of admission) and has a minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples.
For more information please check here
How To Apply:-
All applications, transcripts, and additional forms become the property of Vancouver Island University and are not returned, whether a student is accepted or not. The only exception is where a document is deemed to be irreplaceable. If submitting such a document, please request its return at the time of submission.
For more information please visit program website