IELTS SPEAKING (D9) Copy
IELTS SPEAKING (D9)
- Do you work or study?
- What is your job?
- Why did you choose that job?
- Are there lots of English teachers your city?
- Do you enjoy your job?
- Do you get on well with your co-workers?
- What was your first day at work like?
- What responsibilities do you have at work?
ROUND 2(Cue Card)
*You should speak for about 2 mins:
Talk about an instance when you were saving money for something.
– What did you save for?
– How did you do it?
– How long did you have to save money for?
- What do you think men are the best at saving money for?
- How do young people save money?
- Why do you think young people save money?
- Why don’t most young people want to save money?
- What factors are affecting them?
- What companies are trying to get people to save money?
- Why some people are habitual of spending the money on unnecessary things?
- How can we inculcate the habit of saving money?