International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
We have experienced, British Council/IDP trained and IELTS qualified staff for IELTS. On the first day of coaching, we conduct a mock test to know where a student stands. After the mock is taken and the scores are given, we start with the teaching sessions. During the training, we guide the students providing all the details and knowledge one requires to appear for IELTS. We make the students practice a sufficient number of tests. Only every Saturdays, we conduct mock tests simulating the testing conditions.
For listening, we play audios and students answer the questions. The times are strictly followed so that the students get the first-hand experience of examination environment. The answers are discussed towards the end of the test and strategies are provided that help students score better in listening. For Reading, the trainers provide the details about various question types, approach and reasoning for answering the same and give sufficient practice to master the reading skill. The discussion is an integral part of reading sessions. With regards to Writing, strategies are discussed and the students are guided on how to improve their writing skills. Faculties make students practice writing in the class/online and accordingly the scores are given. Speaking is done one on one or through video call with the students as per test format. The questions are asked and the answers are discussed. The scoring is done and guidelines are given to improve the scores.
Salient features of training for IELTS at SARV Group
Teaching pedagogy involving a very strong focus on building language reasoning skills in all the areas of IELTS, guiding students with an approach towards different types of questions, and giving sufficient practice.
- 96 hrs of comprehensive classroom/online training for IELTS.
- Small Batch Sizes (Maximum 10 students per batch).
- Personalized attention.
- Full-length paper-based Mock tests for IELTS every Saturdays.
- A sufficient number of section based tests.
- Morning, Afternoon and evening batches are available for both online and classroom programs
Duration of the course: 4 Weeks, batches of longer duration are also available.
Book your seat. Hurry up, seats are limited!
4.75 average based on 4 ratings
- Good course and helpful if you can practice honestly. However you need 3-4 hours daily atleast.
- Highly recommended. Its one-one coaching.
- It very good course. Highly recommended.
- Initially I was not sure but they have made it very simple and easy.