Duration :-2 years
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 will be charged.
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent) with a 60% or higher.
- Mathematics, Grade 12 (MAP4C equivalent) with a minimum grade of 65%.
- Physics, Grade 12 (SPH4C or equivalent) with a grade of 65% or higher OR Chemistry, Grade 11 or 12 with a grade of 65% or higher.
- Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above along with proof of either: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with the minimum of 22 in each component: Reading: 22; Listening: 22; Speaking: 22;Writing: 22.
How To Apply:-
Applications to full-time day programs must be submitted with official transcripts showing completion of the academic admission requirements through:
60 Corporate Court
Guelph, Ontario N1G 5J3
Students currently enrolled in an Ontario secondary school should notify their Guidance Office prior to their online application at www.ontariocolleges.ca.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.