Post type:- Diploma
The four Langara College programs in Health Sciences offer an interdisciplinary approach to the study of health, illness, and disease in human communities. Health is one of the largest employment sectors in the country, and is anticipated to grow at a faster than average rate. Employment options are diverse, and extend far beyond serving as doctors or nurses. Upon successful completion, students of Health Sciences programs will have gained a strong basic background in this rapidly changing field.
- Successful completion of a BC secondary program (Grade 12) or the equivalent, or
- Be at least 19 years of age by the first day of the first semester of attendance, or
- Successful completion of an A.B.E. (Adult Basic Education) or G.E.D. (General Educational Development) program.
- To be considered for conditional admission, students must submit an Appeal for Admission and Readmission Form and ensure that the following information is received by Registrar and Enrolment Services:
- Students must have completed the online PSI Selections form and indicated that their transcript be sent electronically to Langara AND their PEN must be on file at the College. An official Ministry of Education paper transcript must be submitted if grades are not received electronically.
- Students must submit an interim transcript of the course that they are completing with a grade of at least 60%.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.