The Clinical Research, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance Diploma program is designed to develop specialized knowledge and skills required to design and write study protocols, monitor and manage clinical trials and to conduct drug safety and Pharmacovigilance activities including adverse reaction reporting and preparing periodic safety update reports. The program focuses on the global healthcare system as well as the Canadian healthcare system, Canadian regulatory agencies, health care legislation, international guidelines, and standard operating procedures (SOP).
careers in the field of Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance:
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Pharmacovigilance data management Associate
- Clinical Research Associate
- Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Clinical Data Management Associate
- Clinical Research Project Leader
- Pharmacovigilance Project leader
- Clinical Research Monitor
- Medical Information Associate
- Pharmacovigilance Officer
- Quality Control in Clinical Research
- Quality Assurance in Clinical Research
- Quality Assurance in Pharmacovigilance
- Auditor in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance
For more information please visit program website
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.