Post type:- Doctoral
- How to make computers imagine scenes in the same way humans do.
- Cognitive mechanisms and neurological foundations of how humans comprehend and process language.
- Using human perception and cognition in the design, implementation and evaluation of advanced human-machine systems.
- Foundational research in cognitive science, with an emphasis on formal and experimental linguistics.
- Children’s developing cognitive skills, including their ability to deal with representations
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.