Post type:- Doctoral
Duration:- 4 years
Fields of Specialization
- Environmental Geoscience
- Mineral Resources Studies
- Sedimentary Systems
- Meteorite impacts and extinction events in Western Canada
- Geochemistry and mineral potential of large igneous provinces
- Determining the age of metamorphism by dating garnet crystals
- The evolution of dinosaurs
- The hazards of soil shaking during earthquakes.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.