Post type:- Doctoral
- B.Sc. honours degree in Biology, Environmental Chemistry, Geography, Environmental Science or a related discipline
- Minimum B+ (77%) or equivalent in the work of the last four semesters or the last two undergraduate years (last ten full credits)
- Masters degree required for Ph.D.
How To Apply:-
- Master’s degree: (or recognized equivalent) in either Arts or Science as appropriate to the program of study to which you are applying. Education credentials obtained outside of Canada will be assessed for equivalency with a Trent University degree.
- Academic achievement: of at least a (B+/77%).
- Proficiency in English: usage, both written and oral, is essential to pursue graduate studies at Trent University. Applicants whose primary language is not English and who completed their previous university education in a language other than English, must provide proof of proficiency in English before admission. For more detailed information on the language requirement visit the English Proficiency Requirements page.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.