Post type:- Doctoral
The Doctorate in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Development and Quality of Life is a doctoral program of the University of La Laguna. This PhD program has more than 60 researchers in two main lines of research: 1. Nutrition, Science and Safety of Medicines and Food and Control of Tropical and Infectious Diseases and 2. Quality of Life and Wellbeing: Biological Bases and Role of the Health System. The program of ‘Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Information search, writing and scientific communication workshop
- Seminars and conferences of the program
- Entrepreneurship and Employability Workshop
- Participation in Congresses and Conferences
- Publication of scientific article
- Stays in other research centers (mobility)
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.