Post type:- Doctoral
Duration:- 4 years
Ottawa is home to numerous federal government departments and large research labs such as Health Canada, Environment Canada and the National Research Council, as well as major medical research facilities in hospitals. Many career opportunities are just down the road.
Faculty Research Highlights
- Social neuroscience
- Association between the immune system, stress and psychiatric disorders
- Neuroendocrine regulation of eating and metabolism
- Sleep and health
- Effects of environmental toxins and vulnerability to mental disorders
- Brain development
- Plasticity and recovery of brain function
- Neuronal mechanisms underlying learning and memory processes
- Neuronal activity in the human brain during cognitive processes
- Molecular and genetics mechanisms underlying behaviour
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.