Post type:- Diploma
Duration:- 1 year
- High School Graduation Diploma or equivalent.
How To Apply:-
- Certification with a Red Seal – Construction Electrician or Industrial Electrician are designated trades in Nova Scotia. Graduates who complete an apprenticeship program in this trade are eligible to write the provincial certification exam, receive their certification and Red Seal. The Red Seal allows certified tradespersons to practise the trade in any province or territory in Canada – where the trade is designated – without having to write further examinations.
- Candidate require a Certificate of Qualification issued by the NSAA to legally work in the Construction Electrician trade in Nova Scotia.
- Safety Training – This program places a high importance on providing you with skills and knowledge to work safely in industry. You participate in a number of introductory safety awareness courses to prepare for employment.
- Industrial safety standards require that you have adequate vision and colour perception to operate safely in the shop and in the field while performing tasks of this trade.
- Many employers in this industry require a current, official Criminal Record check as part of the hiring process. A conviction on your criminal record may impact your ability to secure employment.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.