Q1. What job do you think you will be doing in five years?
Q2. What skills and qualifications are required for this job?
Q3. Have you ever worked before?
Q4. What was your first day at work like?
Q5. What responsibilities did you have at work?
Q6. What was your typical day like at work?
Q7. Do you work right now?
Q8. Do you get on well with your co-workers?
Q9. What responsibilities do you have at your work?
Q10. Are there good work opportunities in your home country?
ROUND 2(Cue Card)
*You should speak for about 2 mins:
Talk about a piece of clothing that you received as a gift recently.
You should say:
- what it was
- when you received it
- who gave it to you
and explain if this gift was important to you.
- Do you think the Internet influences the fashion industry today? Why?
- Who must wear trendy clothes, youth or older people? Why?
- What are the benefits of fashion industry to a country?
- Why do people wear different styles of clothing?
- Why do some companies have uniform for their employees?
- Who do you think purchases designer clothes usually?
- Does it depend on the age of people? Why?