The Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering located in the Faculty of Engineering offers graduate programs leading to the degrees of Master of Applied Science (MASc), Master of Engineering (MEng) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Chemical Engineering.
The main objective of the master’s programs is to refine the skills and research expertise of the students by expanding their specialized knowledge of chemical engineering primarily achieved through course work, research seminars, and technical training.
- Hold an honours bachelor’s degree with specialization or a major in chemical engineering (or equivalent) with a minimum average of 70% (B).
International candidates must check the admission equivalencies for the diploma they received in their country of origin.
- Demonstrate a good academic performance in previous studies as shown by official transcripts, research reports, abstracts or any other documents demonstrating research skills.
- Identify at least one professor who is willing to supervise your research and thesis.
- We recommend that you contact potential thesis supervisors as soon as possible.
- To enroll, you need to have been accepted by a thesis supervisor.
- The supervisor’s name is required at the time of application.
Applicants must be able to understand and fluently speak the language of instruction (English) in the program to which they are applying. Proof of linguistic proficiency may be required.
Applicants whose first language is neither French nor English must provide proof of proficiency in the language of instruction.
For more information please visit program website
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.