You keep working in your job while, at the same time, you get the skills and tools required to manage corporate challenges in our MBA program. This is your way to the executive level.
MBA Management and Leadership at accadis Hochschule is a study program for applicants who have at least two years of work experience and want to qualify for a promotion in their company.
As part of master-level studies, you will be educated in a broad spectrum of management functions in just four trimesters plus the master thesis. A requirement for eventually leading a corporation is the understanding of the processes in the significant departments of a company. That is why strategy topics, financial management and marketing – always in relation to international content – are central to the study program. You will be taught in small groups and the language of instruction is English.
The MBA program is not only designed for graduates of economic study programs but also explicitly for engineers, lawyers or scientists with management experience, who can brush up on their basic management skills in preparatory courses at accadis Hochschule.
Post Type: MBA
Commencing: October 2018
Deadline: 15 June 2018 (international students apply a soon as possible)
You are an applicant if you have previously graduated from a recognized/approved international Higher Education Institution (HEI).
In addition, those students who are in their last year of undergraduate university studies and are qualified to apply, admission remains conditional until the final university degree diploma and transcript have been received.
If you are not sure whether your university certificate complies with the entry requirements in Germany or not, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants without an undergraduate degree in a business or management related subject (or comparable) will be required to partake in a preparatory course in September in order aid them in acquiring the necessary basics in business management before the start of the program.
English language skills; lectures will be held in English.
IELTS 6.5 or comparable
- Good final grade in your undergraduate degree; minimum B level – 65 % and more
- Successful interview (for applicants from abroad this can also be arranged via Skype)
- Advance payment of the first instalment
- (for MBA only) Work experience – skills in business management principles attained during two years’ work experience at a management level
- (for MBA only) Two references
- (for MBA only) contract of service or employment during the program
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach the following required documents as PDF-files.
Please note that when you initially apply we do not need notarized copies and notarized translations of these documents. Nevertheless, well in advance before the start of the program, you will need to hand in the notarized copies and translations of all required documents necessary for enrollment into the program. At the same time, you will need to submit the original documents as well.
- a curriculum vitae
A CV résumé that provides information about your secondary and academic education (please provide exact dates for time spent at school and university as well as specialist subjects). Please include a passport photograph with the CV and make sure that it is signed and dated.
- a copy of the official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor degree
Should you not yet have graduated, then forward copies of your transcripts. Please note that admittance into the program will only be conditional until submission of the final diploma.
- a translation into English or German of the official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor degree if not in English in the original
- Health Insurance – EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) or a private international health insurance
Please note that on the application we do not yet require evidence of your international health insurance coverage. Nevertheless, by the start of the program, you will need to provide proof of insurance as this is necessary for enrolment into the program.
- a passport photograph
- a copy of your passport (notarized copy)
- a letter of motivation (in English or German)
GMAT is not required for the application. But for international students without any previous knowledge in Business Management, accadis Hochschule accepts a pass in the GMAT for the MBA program application process. The student should have achieved at least 500 points. However, a GMAT is not a prerequisite for a successful application.
How to apply
Send us your
- latest detailed CV
- your school transcripts and certificate
- College/university transcripts and degree certificate
- IELTS or other exams result (if any)
- Work experience letter
- Scan copies of your passport
- passport size photograph
to email@example.com, we will guide you step by step in the application process. Please do mention MBA accadis Hochschule in the subject line of your email.