Post type:- Master
Candidates must satisfy the general requirements for admission to the Faculty of Graduate Studies. Admission requirements for the MSc in Clinical Vision Science include a bachelor’s degree with honours or a bachelor’s degree with 4 years of undergraduate study from a recognized institution of higher education with a minimum of B average (GPA 3.0).
In addition, applicants should have at least one undergraduate class from the following list:
- human anatomy
- neuroscience, e.g. neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, etc.
How To Apply:-
- Post-secondary academic transcripts
- Confidential Reference Letters
- Curriculum Vitae / Personal Statement
- Documentation of English Language Competency
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.