Post type:- Master
- Hold a four-year honours undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 per cent), with a minimum B average in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.
- Undergraduate preparation in research methods in either quantitative or qualitative analysis. This should include experience and training in statistics. Applicants planning to study in the field of Health Informatics should also have training or experience with computing or information technology within the health care domain.
- Applicants planning to study in the field of Kinesiology will be expected to have an honours undergraduate degree in Kinesiology, or a related field.
- Please make reference to a potential supervisor in your application for admission.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.