Post type:- Master
Duration:- 6 semesters
Proof of German language proficiency with minimum level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
- German-language secondary school
- Goethe-Zertifikat C1 issued by the Goethe Institut
- ÖSD Mittelstufe Deutsch certificate
Proof of English language proficiency with minimum level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) for the Biomedical Engineering and Health Care Management electives:
- IELTS (minimum score: 6.0)
- TOEFL (minimum score: 87)
- Cambridge: First Certificate in English (FCE)
- or an equivalent qualification
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.