This program combines advanced administrative training with a systematic understanding of Canadian health care and the technical knowledge which is fundamental to all medical workplaces. In your two years of study, you’ll become comfortable with medical office procedures and develop a solid understanding in transcription, pharmacology and diagnostic imagery. Graduates find employment in a wide variety of health care settings including hospitals, private practice, medical clinics, veterinary clinics and laboratories.Through the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP), graduates may write examinations for the Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation.
Post type:- Diploma
Commencing:- Year 2018
Duration:- 2 Years
A complete Manitoba Grade 12 or equivalent including:
• English 40G/40S or equivalent
• Consumer/Essential Mathematics 40S or equivalent.
• If you don’t meet these admission requirements, please visit assiniboine.net/specialadmissions for more information.
• All applicants educated outside of Canada or in a country not on the test exempt list are expected to meet the English Language proficiency requirement. See assiniboine.net/elp for more information.
• Visit assiniboine.net/admission requirements for a full listing of equivalent Saskatchewan and Ontario admission requirements.
How to apply:-
- The completed application form International Application Guide
- A photocopy of your valid passport
- The non-refundable international application fee of $200.
- An official transcript of all marks achieved at the high school/secondary level, translated into English by a recognized translation agency. Official documents must be sent from previous institutions. If sent to the translation agency, the agency must indicate that the documents arrived there in sealed envelopes from the prior institution.
- An official original transcript from all post-secondary institutes attended, translated into English. Official documents must be sent from previous institutions. If sent to the translation agency, the agency must indicate that the documents arrived there in sealed envelopes from the prior institution.
- Official proof of English language proficiency, if required (see English language proficiency information)
For more information please check here
Please visit program website
For application guidance
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will guide you step by step in the application process.Please
do mention MA, Assiniboine Community College in the subject line of your email.