This program is accredited by the Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs. You’ll learn in state-of-the-art facilities designed to replicate the drug distribution systems used in today’s pharmacy settings, and will receive the specialized training you need to work as a pharmacy technician in a community, hospital or other pharmacy practice site.
Things you’ll learn to do
- Read and interpret drug orders.
- Process prescriptions using industry software.
- Complete third-party (insurance) billing.
- Prepare, package, label, and dispense medications.
- Perform sterile and non-sterile compounding.
- Think critically and identify problems pertaining to drug therapy.
Post Type:- Diploma
Duration:- 2 years
Commencing:- Year 2018
- One English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or ENG4U)
- One Mathematics, Grade 12 (C or U) with a minimum of 70%
- Biology, Grade 11 (C or U)
- Chemistry, Grade 12 (C or U) or Chemistry, Grade 11 (U)
For more information please check here
How to apply:-
Sheridan has its own onsite International Admissions Team to process your application accurately and efficiently. We don’t accept paper applications, so you’ll need to apply through our online system.
When you apply, you’ll be required to pay a $100 application fee (payable online by Visa, MasterCard or electronic wire transfer).
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll receive an email letting you know that your application was received.
- Be sure to use your full legal name (as it appears on your passport).
- You can submit your application and then send your documents later.
- Include your personal email address on your application form.
If you have any questions before you begin filling out your application, please contact us.
Please visit program website
For application guidance
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will guide you step by step in the application process.Please
do mention PTD, Sheridan in the subject line of your email.