Politics And International Studies (PAIS) Departmental Scholarship is offered for Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Politics and International Studies. This scholarship is provided by University of Warwick and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
Deadline:- 27 April,2018
Study field:-Politics and International Studies
Position:- Masters, Diploma
- The candidates applying must be on PAIS MA/Diploma programs, including the Double Degrees of Warwick year only.
- The candidates should have applied and should have received an admit from the university and he/she should also have paid their application fee before 30 April 2016.
- The documents supporting the application and references should be submitted before 11 May 2018.
- The student should not receive major funding from any other sources.
- The number awards available is 15.
- The students must express outstanding academic performance
- He/She should also have an outstanding case for support.
- The background, relevant work experience, extracurricular activities and other interests of the candidate is taken into consideration.
- The application statement provided is evaluated and it should be concise, well-articulated, and engaging.
How To Apply:-
The primary factor determining an application’s success is the strength of the case for support. This case for support should demonstrate why you fit the above criteria as well as reflect your motivations for choosing to do a postgraduate degree in your specialisation. Your case for support should be no more than 600 words in length and should differ from the statement of purpose submitted with your application to the university.
For more information please visit program website