Post type:-Post graduate Diploma
- A Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in Biological, Applied or Health Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy, some areas in Life Sciences or a related field.
- Internationally-educated individuals must have the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor of Science degree. Degrees completed outside of Canada must be evaluated by one of the following – International Credential Assessment Service, University of Toronto Comparative Education Service or World Education Service.
- Some Canadian technology or life-science College Diploma may also qualify
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
How to Apply:-
- Scan of your passport biographic page
- Notarized copies of high school, college or university transcripts.
- Proof of English proficiency for International Undergraduate Students. English proficiency is not required if you are from an exempted country.
For more information please check here
Please visit program website
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.