Post type:- Diploma
Program Length:- 4 Semesters
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
Grade 12 English (C, U) (Minimum 65%)
Grade 11 or 12 Biology (C, U) (Minimum 65%)
Grade 11 or 12 Chemistry (C, U) (Minimum 65%)
Grade 11 Math (C, M, U) (Minimum 65%)
How To Apply:-
- Completed Immunization/Communicable Disease Testing Requirements forms, supplied by the College.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certificate (C.P.R. – HCP Level).
- Standard First Aid Certificate (or equivalent).
- WHMIS Certificate (may be obtained at a minimal cost through the College).
- A recent criminal reference/vulnerable sector check – (within 6 months) is required prior to the start of the fall Semester (1 original copy).
- Mask Fit testing (offered in September, on campus by the Nurse Training Officers)
- AODA certificate (free of charge, access via link on Northern College’s main website)
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.