This program prepares you to work as a research technologist in life sciences through familiarization with scientific methods, experimental techniques and research equipment. You’ll gain the theoretical and practical training to perform assays with the level of efficiency, precision and accuracy necessary for research and development work.
Since the number of seats at the third semester level is limited, students who fail to maintain a semester GPA of at least 2.5 during their first year and each subsequent semester will be transferred to an alternative program within the School of Biological Sciences and Applied Chemistry.
Post Type:- Advanced Diploma
Duration:- 3 years
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with:
- Grade 12 English: ENG4(C) or ENG4(U)
- Grade 12 Mathematics: (C) or (U) or Grade 11 Mathematics: MCR3(U)
- Grade 11 Biology: (C) or (U)
- Grade 12 Chemistry: (C)
- OR Mature Student Status (age 19 or older) with the above prerequisite course(s), their equivalent(s) or appropriate Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) Certificate program credits.
How to Apply:-
- Your academic record in your native language and official/certified English translation scanned in PDF format.
- For High School Graduates: Your complete High School/ Secondary School Transcript (all years of secondary school) and your High School/Secondary School Diploma (Certificate of Completion) scanned in PDF format.
- For University/College graduates: Complete University/College transcripts and a copy of your diploma/degree scanned in PDF format.
- Proof of ESL: IELTS Academic / TOEFL / PTE Academic (if required) scanned in PDF format.
- Photo and signature pages of your passport scanned in PDF format.
For more information please check here
Please visit program website
For application guidance
Send your CV at email@example.com, we will guide you step by step in the application process.Please do mention RPB, Seneca in the subject line of your email.