Post type:- Diploma
Duration:- 2 years
- 50% in English Language Arts 30-1 or 70% in English Language Arts 30-2 or equivalent
- 50% in Biology 30 or equivalent
- completion of the Therapeutic Recreation Certificate program or equivalent and/or permission from the Program Chair is a requirement for admission to the diploma program
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- CLBA: 8; no section score below 7
- IELTS Academic: 6.5; no section score below 6
- TOEFL iBT: 84; no section score below 21
- CELPIP General: 8; no section score below 7
- CAEL: 60; no section score below 60
- minimum of 80% in Listening/Speaking 8000 (ESLS8000) or Listening/Speaking 8100 (ESLS8100), and 80% in Reading/Writing 8000 (ESLW8000) or Reading/Writing 8100 (ESLW8100); or minimum of 50% in English for Academic Purposes – Reading and Writing (ESLG1860) and English for Academic Purposes – Listening and Speaking (ESLG1861)
How To Apply:-
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.