The University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarship is now available for all UK/EU and International students. This scholarship is available to self-funded University of Hertfordshire graduates (UK/EU and international) for their first full year of full-time or all years of part-time postgraduate or doctoral study at the University.
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with changing needs of the students.
The normal entry requirements are that applicants must have completed their degree. IELTS score should be 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band).
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue graduate programme.
- Study Subject: The Graduate Scholarship is available for a range of postgraduate taught programmes offered by the University. These include Masters Awards, those at Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma level (but excluding the Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), the Certificate in Professional Studies, some vocational or professional practice certificates and short courses). It is not available for MSc Global Business.
- Graduated from a University of Hertfordshire undergraduate degree (either studied in the UK or at a partner institution overseas) and are starting a new postgraduate taught a course at the University.
- Graduated from a University of Hertfordshire undergraduate or postgraduate degree (either studied in the UK or at a partner institution overseas) and are starting a new doctoral (PhD) course at the University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply:-
For more information please follow his link