Post type:- Diploma
Duration:- 2 years
- The minimum entrance requirement for all Agriculture programs is B.C. secondary school graduation or equivalent, and
- English 11, one of the following Mathematics classes, and one of the following Grade 11 sciences.
- One of the following Mathematics classes:
- Foundations of Math 11
- Precalculus 11
- Apprenticeship and Workplace Math 11
- The formerly offered Principles of MATH 11, Applications of Mathematics 11, or Essentials of Mathematics 11 or
- MATH 085, or equivalent
- One of the following Grade 11 sciences:
- Biology 11
- Chemistry 11
- Earth Sciences 11
- Physics 11 or
- Agriculture 11 and 12 (a minimum grade of C is required in both Agriculture 11 and Agriculture 12 for admission)
- Applicants must meet the Degree/diploma level English language proficiency requirement. For details on how this requirement may be met, see the English language proficiency requirementsection of the calendar.
- The Agriculture Technology department will also consider applicants if they can demonstrate that they have a reasonable chance for success. Applicants will be required to submit a portfolio and/ or be interviewed.
How To Apply:-
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.