Commencing:- August, 2018
- Grade 12, or equivalent
- English 12 with a C + or better or equivalent
- Human Biology 12 with a C+ or better or equivalent
- Chemistry 11 or Pre-Calculus 11 or Foundations of Math 11 or Physics 11 with C+ or better or equivalent
- Complete and submit to VCC Registrar’s Office a Career Investigation and Summary Report
- Applicants with back, hand or shoulder problems may be affected by the physical demands of the profession
- Prospective students with respiratory problems may be affected by dust from grinding and polishing and fumes from materials used
- Those with sensitive skin and conditions such as sensitivity to latex may also be affected by some materials used in dental laboratory practice
How To Apply:-
Letters of acceptance are sent prior to the start of the program, and students are required to make a first payment at this time to reserve a seat.
For more information please follow program link
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.