This program combines the field of business, marketing, technology, and digital media communications and prepares learners to market an organization or product using the latest digital marketing tools and techniques. The program focuses on user experience design practice, marketing analytics, integrated media strategies, and web development techniques.
- Credit in English 30-1 or minimum 65% in English 30-2 or equivalent
- Credit in Math 30-1 or Math 30-2 or equivalent
Successful completion of the General Educational Development (GED) test that consists of five tests with a minimum score in the following sections:
- Interpreting Literature and Art: 520 minimum standard score
- Writing Skills: 520 minimum standard score
- Math Test: 520 minimum score
- Satisfactory results on the Bow Valley College Admissions Test
- Completion of 30 credits from a recognized business program (departmental approval required)
English language proficiency requirements
For applicants whose first language is not English, please review English language proficiency requirements.
For more information please visit program website