Post type:- Diploma
- Successful completion of a Medical Terminology course before the first day of classes (or online learning module).
- Indication of clinical site preferences and acceptance of the final assigned clinical site selections.
- It is required that students have yearly respirator mask ‘fit-testing’ done. Fitting will be completed in the program and students will be responsible for completing this process prior to the first clinical experience and for any associated costs.
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C is required prior to the first clinical placement. Annual recertification of CPR Level C must be maintained throughout the program. Students will be responsible for the cost of this certification.
- Criminal Record Check: During this program, may be working with children and/or vulnerable adults. In order to participate in work integrated learning experiences, such as a practicum or work term will need to complete a criminal record check through the Ministry of Justice for Camosun College. Camosun will email you with information on how to complete the Criminal Record Check (CRC) process.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.