This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources
Duration:-1 Year (52 Weeks)
Upper-intermediate Level of English or
How to Apply:-
- Evidence of English Competency
- Academic results from either high school or a qualification completed after high school
- Australian visa (if you already have one)
- All previous and current CoEs (Confirmation of Enrolments)- if you are current international student in Australia
- If you would like to apply for Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL)/credit transfers, you will need to provide your previous and current study testimonials, statement of attainment, work experience details, current resume/CV or any other relevant documents, i.e. letters from schools or employers etc
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) (if you have already) ¬ Please note that international students are required to have OSHC for the entire period of their intended study in Australia.
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org
to email@example.com, we will guide you step by step in the application process. Please do mention Diploma of Ledership PCBT the subject line of your email.