This program is developed to provide students with an understanding of basic nutrition, planning healthy diets, and the role of food in the body, fitness, health, and disease. It also emphasizes the scientific fundamentals of nutrition and metabolism throughout the lifespan. AAPS’ Nutrition, Health and Sport program is designed to teach participants how to integrate and apply the effect of exercise and physical activity on health and chronic disease prevention as well as sports specific nutrition, optimizing performance and understanding the nutritional demands of sports. The food courses of this program are designed to help students develop a hands-on approach to food safety and quality, while allowing them the opportunity to earn food safety certification.
Graduate are able to pursue careers in:
- Private and public recreational facilities
- Fitness and gyms
- Sports performance facilities
- Healthcare facilities and medical clinics
- Self-employment as a consultant
- Health coaches and employee wellness programs
- Retailer and Natural health stores
- Nutrition educator in different facilities
- Food industry and food services
For more information please check here
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.