- Obtain a comprehensive training in neuroscience
- Interact with physicians and patients to learn about neurological disorders
- Advance a field of neuroscience through basic and/or clinical research initiatives
- Attend their neuroscience seminar series and journal clubs to learn the latest discoveries and meet world-class neuroscientists
- Participate in our annual neuroscience retreat
- Travel to national and international meetings to present their research
- Prepare for a career in academia, government, biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry, and more.
Students interested in learning about the brain and nervous system and using that knowledge to enhance public health and society. Students are prepared for careers in academia, government, biotechnology, the pharmaceutical industry and more.
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.