H.Y. Louie And Lohn Entrance Award, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All Subjects. . This scholarship is provided by Simon Fraser University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 over two terms . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
The Simon Fraser University offers students entering the University from secondary school.
Deadline:- 30 Apr 2018
- The applicants for H.Y. Louie and Lohn Entrance Award, 2018 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have financial need and strong volunteer experience.
- The secondary school applicants are expected to have admissions average of at least 80% for the faculty to which they have applied.
- The IB diploma applicants should have the minimum IB diploma score required for admission.
- The candidates are selected through the annual entrance bursary program.
- The Entrance Award and Bursary candidates from a BC/Yukon regular secondary school should self-report their grades by the deadline date.
- The applicants for H.Y. Louie and Lohn Entrance Award, 2018 should submit a summary of their achievements, volunteer work, extracurricular activities, community or school involvement, and artistic interests in not more than 500 words.
- The candidate’s supervisor for the volunteer work should complete the reference form.
How To Apply:-
Please download and fill out the PDF application form by the application deadline. All other supporting documentation must be emailed to Financial Aid and Awards by May 15, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
For more information please visit program website