Duration:- 1 year
- have earned a Bachelor degree at a Research University (not at a University of Applied Sciences / Professional Education) or demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements for such a degree, and;
- have sufficient knowledge of Methodology and Statistics (at least 20 EC): introductory and more advanced courses in methods and statistics of psychological research (including psychometrics, multivariate data analysis) and the use of SPSS, and;
- possess the skills, understanding and knowledge that are required for earning the bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply:-
- Copy of a valid passport or European ID card
- Dutch residence permit (if applicable)
- CV (résumé):
- Motivation letter:
- Letters of recommendation:
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts
- Language test results
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.