Duration:- 1 year
This full-time Master’s programme provides a comprehensive overview of drug safety practices within the drug development process.
It addresses key aspects of preclinical drug evaluation through the study of:
- Drug discovery and development
- Safety pharmacology
- Mechanisms of drug-induced toxicities
- Regulatory affairs
- Bioanalytical sciences
- 2:2 or above in a related scientific discipline e.g. Biosciences, Chemistry, Biomedical, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacological, or Toxicological Sciences
- Applications are also welcome from candidates with non-standard qualifications, who have significant relevant experience; each case will be considered on its merits
How To Apply:-
- Degree certificates/transcripts
- Research proposal (if required)
- Two references (including one academic reference)
- Evidence of English language level (if required)
- A copy of your passport
For more information please follow program website
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.