Post type:- Master
- University entrance qualification or recognized university entrance qualification.
- In Germany recognized Bachelor’s degree in Physics or equivalent, which meets the following conditions:
– At least 32 ECTS points from scientific courses in theoretical physics (Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Quantum Physics, Thermodynamics / Statistical Physics)
– At least 32 ECTS points from scientific courses in experimental physics (mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, optics, structure of matter)
– At least 24 ECTS points from specialized courses in Mathematics (Analysis, Linear Algebra)
– At least 18 ECTS points from physical internships (beginner, advanced internship)
– A bachelor thesis in physics (at least 10 ECTS credits).
- The degree must not be available at the time of application, but at the latest at the time of enrollment.
- Language skills: Level B2 in English
For German students, a German high school diploma or a German university degree suffices as proof.
- In no master or diploma degree program in physics may the examination claim be lost.
How To Apply:-
- Certified copy of the bachelor’s degree
- Complete overview of study and examination achievements (Transcript of Records)
- Proof of English language skills (level B2), eg IELTS, TOEFL or German university entrance qualification (Abitur)
- Tabular CV
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.