Post type:-Post graduate diploma
In addition to meeting the general entrance requirements for admission to Selkirk College, applicants must meet the following Post-Graduate Diploma in Culinary Management requirements.
- Completion of a 2-year culinary diploma or professional cooking certification. Or,
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management with significant course work in Culinary Arts. The culinary courses must include both a practical as well as a theory component.
- Students with a degree in a different field and who possess a shorter credential in the culinary field (one year minimum) will be considered for admission on a case by case basis.
- Submission of scanned, notarized transcripts for post-secondary studies.
- Students from most countries where English is not the official language are required to submit official English language test results.
- IELTS 6.5 overall band score, or equivalent on other internationally recognized English Language Proficiency Tests. Applicants with 6.0 IELTS overall, with no band score less than 5.5, may be admitted to the program but may be required to take an English upgrading course during the first year of study.
How To Apply:-
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.