Post type:-Post Diploma
Commencing:- 3rd May,2018
- Diploma or degree in health or human services
- Equivalencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis for applicants only
English language proficiency requirements
In addition to academic requirements, applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate one of the following:
- IELTS score of 6 with minimum band score of 5.5
- TOEFL score of 83
- Bow Valley College Academic English 2 with a grade of ‘B-‘ or better
- Canadian Language Benchmarks score of 8 in each strand
- Successful completion of an Alberta Education English Language Arts course that is consistent with the specified academic admission requirements for the career program
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of three years of full-time secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of one year of full-time post-secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction.
How To Apply:-
Visit Program website
Let us know your academic interests so that we can search & post programs matching your profile and interests.
Register Now for free.